Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Soma's Shiny Spaceship

What is this you might ask?


It's the new Soma Eagle bars, now in stock. It's a three piece welded Cromoly bar with chrome plating and a 31.8 bar clamp.



I've been riding around with these for about 5 or 6 months and I don't think I'll be returning them.


Use them with grips, or with bar tape. You get plenty of room to use brake levers + shifters + bell + whatever else you want to bolt on your bars.

Now available in the Soma Store and at awesomer bike shops everywhere.

http://store.somafab.com/somaeaglebar.html

Oh yeah, they'll also work with bar end shifters. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I get that bar, I'll grab both sides of it and bend it so the flat section is straighter and the welded on angled bits aren't so angled. Don't suppose you wanted to know that, though. Sorry for mentioning it.

Anonymous said...

What is the sweep angle? How much do they weigh? How long is the grip area?

Thank you,

Ian