Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pat's Saga Build

Here is my new Saga.  All the components came from my old touring bike from a big U. S. name brand. I was not satisfied with a frame and fork built by the lowest bidder of no name tubing in an unknown country.  When I received the Saga frame and fork, I was pleasantly surprised.  The quality of the welds and beautiful paint job was much better than the price would indicate.  This frame and fork set is a great value.  And the ride, including stability, is markedly better than the old frame and fork.  I was so impressed with my Saga that my local bike shop (M&M Cycling, Sierra Vista, AZ) is now building a new ES for me with components that I selected with their advice.   I only wish I could have found one in the deep red color.

Pat O'Brien

Sierra Vista, Arizona


No comments: