Thursday, May 15, 2014

Paul's Stanyan 1x9

Hello!

I noticed that you have a habit of posting customer bikes on your blog, so I thought I'd send in the Stanyan that my local shop, Love Bikes, just finished building for me here in Pittsburgh, PA.


It's a 54cm frame with a 1x9 setup, mainly for cruising around downtown Pittsburgh. It's got a Velocity A23 wheelset laced to Shimano 105 hubs, a Shimano 105 rear cassette/derailleur, FSA Gimondi single speed crank, Tektro brakes, downtube mounted shifter, and a handful of small parts from Origin8 (seat post, bars, brake levers). It's been super fun to ride around town so far, and I can't wait to put some more miles on it. The frame is surprisingly light (my whole build probably weighs somewhere around 25lbs), super responsive, and fun to ride.

Thanks,

Paul

No comments: